As an indie author, I know how hard it is to get noticed by the world. From figuring out how to upload your book right, to the mass amount of posts you need to create to be seen, to just trying to find the time to write, life is difficult for the indie author. So to spread the word on other indie authors, I decided to introduce you to them.
Meet Cindya Nesr
5 things about her
- She self-published her debut novel at age 17.
- She’s 18 now, currently working on the first draft of her second novel (it is not a sequel for her debut).
- She finds peace in reading as much as she does in writing.
- Food (& books, of course) are herlove language.
- She’s a February Aquarius
When sixteen-year-old Colette Holland moves with her family to Calexico, she discovers that this migration is a curse for her — a threat to her own existence — for she is considered as “cursed”, being born on February. 29th, a date known to most Calexico’s residents as “the cursed date”. No one born on this date was kept alive in the city, so could she be the only one who survives?
How to find her?