As an indie author, I know how hard it is to get noticed by the world. From Amazon’s odd review policies, to social media changing how they function on a regular basis, to just trying to get your name out there without having to pay an arm and a leg, life is difficult for the indie author. So to spread the word on other indie authors, I decided to introduce you to them.
Meet Talia Zales
5 Things about her
- Her favorite animals are turtles. And has a pet turtle she hangs out with.
- She lives in San Diego, CA! You can find her reading or writing often at Balboa Park or Sunset Cliffs.
- She is the mother of 2 daughters and 1 son.
- Proud holder of: Master of Arts in Creative Writing, Master of Education specializing middle grades language arts, and is pursuing an Master of Fine Arts currently!
- Someday, she’d like to become a medical doctor. It’s always been a dream of hers and hopes to start pursing that goal… in the near future. 😉 Stay tuned.
A Phone for Christmas tells the story of 10-year-old Luis who writes to Santa Claus asking for a phone for Christmas. After receiving so many letters asking for cell phones, Santa decides to deactivate everyone’s cell phones for an entire year! He sends each family a red rotary phone and a scroll of gray listing what each family needs to do to earn their cell phone back.
How will everyone cope without their screen-time? Will Luis ever get a cell phone? Find out what happens in A Phone for Christmas!
How to find her?
Want to know more about this amazing author?
Face book: https://www.facebook.com/TaliaZalesAuthor/
Link Tree: https://linktr.ee/talia_zales_books